Sunday, September 13, 2009

SwiftFix 05: Fix iPod Earbuds

**NOTE:  Unplug your earbuds before doing this fix.**
**NOTE:  I am in no way responsible for permanently damaging your earbuds**


Sometimes my iPod's earbuds (the ones that came in the package) screw up and I hear an annoying buzz in them.  This usually happens when any bass is on the music.  The reason they buzz is usually because something breaks lose inside of them.  I don't want to go out and buy a $15 pair of earbuds to fix this.  Instead, I found a quick, easy, and free fix to this problem.

To fix this, all you have to do is put the end of the earbud that's buzzing (the side the sound comes out of) into your mouth and blow gently.  Be sure not to get and saliva on the earbud.  Put back in the cord and see if that fixed it.  It probably should have fixed it, but if not, unplug them and try it again.  If it still hasn't fixed it, your earbuds might be permanently damaged.

This seriously worked for me!  I am NOT kidding!  Just try it, you will be as surprised as me when I figured it out!


Remember, if you have a new idea, just email me at zortrox.blogspot@gmail.com!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

If you have questions, concerns, or new ideas, please write a comment!