You suddenly got onto a page where you can download the entire Red vs Blue episode collection (That's when I first used this). You are presented with all these links! There were questions that ran through my head when I saw the links. First, 'Do I start with the ones I haven't seen yet?'. Next there was 'Don't I have a life other than clicking "Save Link As", choosing a folder, choosing a name, and so many other options?'. I found a solution though. The answer is DownThemAll. This is a Firefox add-on, so you will need to download and install Firefox for this to work. I have Firefox on my computer, but Google Chrome is my default browser. I just use a Firefox/Chrome combination to do my web hacking.
First you need to right-click on a file on the page, then select "Save ~~~ with DownThemAll!" (the '~~~' is just the type of web object). After you set the download directory and the filename format (it should do this automatically), just click "Start!". For the next files, all you have to do is right click and press "O" (that's the letter). All the files will show up in the newly-opened DownThemAll download manager and you can play around with settings a little bit, while tracking speed and performance. If you want to select a new batch of files, just right-click and select "Save ~~~ with DownThemAll!" again. This will restart the process and you can now save the files to a new directory.
I hope this helped some people. I know it helped me!
Remember, if you have a new idea, just email me at zortrox.blogspot@gmail.com!
Sunday, September 6, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment
If you have questions, concerns, or new ideas, please write a comment!